Posted on 23 November, 2020
Processing data is an important part in everyday life at medical practices. It is vital to be able to manage patient records and data efficiently and securely. Prime Computer fanless Mini-PCs and servers are ideal for medical practices as they are suited to significantly simplify the everyday work of practices and their IT departments.
Prime Computer Mini-PCs are ultra compact, completely silent and have a high-quality design. The PrimeMini is built to sit directly on the desk or in the treatment room all without distrubing any patients. Any connections are also easily accessible. As the hardware of the PrimiMini's can be configured freely, this means you only pay for the features you actually need. The same product can be used in different configurations e.g. a thin client with an i3 processor or as a mini server with an i7 processor.
Powerful & Fail-safe
Managing the data and programmes of sensitive data using a separate physical server is essential for many medical practices. Although they are compact in size and passively cooled, Prime Computer's servers are powerful enough even for larger practices. These servers can be freely placed on stands, meaning there is no need for expensive, separate server rooms. Thanks to high-quality components and a mechanical-free design, Prime Computer servers are also extremely fail-safe.
The smartly designed Mini-PCs and servers from Prime Computer allows companies to achieve ambitious digitalisation and environment goals whilst reducing their lifetime cost of ownership.
Prime Computer benefits for your medical practice:
- Ultra-compact design allows placement directly on the desk
- No disturbance to patients, thanks to the completely silent and high-quality design
- Individually configurable and upgradeable, only pay for what you really need
- Fully-fledged server even without a server room, thanks to silence and flexible installation on stands
- Maximum data security thanks to own server environment
- No expensive downtime thanks to maximum product reliability
- Easier and more accurate cost planning thanks to a 5-year warranty
- Robust aluminium housing protects against damage from radiation
For Healthcare Professionals
- Doctor's office
- Reception area
- Examination rooms
- X-ray rooms
- Server room with rack
- X-ray computer
- Gateway for connected practice
- Application server
Regardless of whether you are starting a new practice, extending an existing practice, or taking one over, it is important to consider the role of computer technology and the long-term value it can deliver. View Prime Computer's IT guidelines for medical practices where they introduce the services they, and their partners, provide to medical and dental practices here.
You can find out about each of these products from Prime Computer by heading over to our partner page or browse products here.